Educational Psychology

This page contains blogs posted by me. These blogs will have some reference to topics discussed in class or in our small group meetings.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Presentation at Decorah Middle School


The presentation given last monday was really interesting. The most interesting thing I learned was that just as your body goes through times of growth, so does your brain. I didn't know that your brian had two major points of growth and that during those times, it can be damaged more easily.

One thing I did not like about the presentation is the way she presented. I felt as though she treated us like young children. I didn't like how she spoke in different voices to try and be funny. This is a lesson learned as a future teacher. I think it is important to know the age of your students and to not teach them at a lower level.

No comments:

Post a Comment