Educational Psychology

This page contains blogs posted by me. These blogs will have some reference to topics discussed in class or in our small group meetings.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Monday Night Presentation


Monday night, there was a presentation given by two speakers. I really found it interesting what Jennifer O. had to say. Although all students get to hear about in college is rules and deadlines and more rules and deadlines, I really enjoyed hearing it because it is directly related to my future. I thought it was amazing to have it laid out in front of me, everything I have to do in order to graduate and be done. She gave out a lot of information, but the truth is, she was done speaking in 40 minutes. It is scary to think that i do not have much time before I will be standing in front of a group of people going through rules and deadlines with them! It really put things into perspective for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment